Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid is a nutrient that helps repair tissue. make the body grow according to age have increased immunity cold relief Although it is a type of acid that is very beneficial to the body. And also have high security But if there is not enough knowledge and understanding We may not benefit from taking vitamin C as it should be.
1. eating too much vitamin C is to blame for the body
Eating a lot of vitamin C so far Does not help increase the immune system more and more in any way, if we consume more vitamin C than the body needs. may cause abnormalities in the body such as
- stomach irritation because of the vitamin C that we eat Not absorbed to use at all, for example, if taking 1000 milligrams of vitamin may be absorb into the body only 50% of the remaining vitamin C can cause us to have stomach pains, flatulence, flatulence, stomach cramps, stomach discomfort, etc.
- Your body absorbs too much iron. The body has too much iron. This causes nausea, vomiting, dizziness to dark skin.
- Excess vitamin C is excrete in the urine. which may cause sediment and may develop into kidney stones in the future
2. Should eat the right amount of vitamin C. and time to eat
Children usually only need 20-50 milligrams of vitamin C per day. Women are around 50-100 milligrams. We can get enough vitamin C each day through citrus fruits (including guavas, which are not citrus fruits that are high in vitamin C). The form of dietary supplements on the market is usually 200-1000 milligrams, so it may not be too much that is harmful to the body. However, the body does not need to get that much vitamin C, but should not consume more than 3000 milligrams of vitamin C per day.
If you want to take vitamins to strengthen the body’s immune system including skin care for beauty Should not take more than 1000-2000 mg of vitamin C. The right time to eat vitamin C. will be in the morning or in the evening But it is recommended to eat with or after meals to reduce pain or burning in the stomach But if you want to eat vitamin C to help recover from a cold faster. Should take no more than 3000 milligrams of vitamin C per day.
In order for the body to get the most benefit from vitamin C tablets. The body can absorb almost all of it. It is recommended to take 200-500 mg of vitamin C in the morning and evening.
3. Store Vitamin C Properly
Improper storage of vitamin C can cause vitamin C to deteriorate. lose its ability Vitamin C should not be stored in direct sunlight. and humidity Therefore, it is recommended to store vitamin C in a bottle. especially the tea bottle light-filtering brown And should not be stored in a very hot place, such as in a car, in a hot room, etc.